Mt. Tam Legacy Wall Bricks
A great way to support the Marin Museum of Bicycling and the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame!
Situated in a prime location in downtown Fairfax on the busy corner of Sir Francis Drake and Claus Drive, the Legacy Wall is over 33 feet long and 4 feet high. Its design is the profile of the famous “Sleeping Maiden,” Mt. Tamalpais, including her three peaks and Bolinas Ridge.
Red brick tiles on the wall feature custom-engraved messages from Museum/Hall of Fame supporters. The Legacy Wall serves as the main street sign for the Museum and has become a major landmark in the Town of Fairfax. Your brick tile purchases are tax-deductible donations, supporting the capital costs of the museum.
As the project is winding down to a close, we are offering these brick sizes:
- 8″ x 4″ $250.00 per brick
- 8″ x 8″ $500.00 per brick
Extras (per brick):
- Custom graphics on the 8″ x 8″ bricks. $75.00
- Want a copy of your brick to put up at home or in the shop? Get duplicate bricks at the time of order for $50.00 each.
- Donor Certificate of Recognition. A custom printed certificate with a photo of the brick in place. A nice keepsake and reminder of the brick installation. $15.00 each.
Engraving details are on the order form.
Once you have purchased your brick, come back here and download the order form, fill it out and email to us at email@example.com or postal mail it to us, attn: Cecile Bodington, Brick Coordinator. Feel free to write Cecile with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org – she will make sure your brick turns out just right! Since bricks are a natural material, they have natural variations in color and tone from brick to brick.
NOTE: We are currently accepting orders for the last section of the wall. Don’t miss out! Order soon to have your brick included in this important project!