Mt. Tam Legacy Wall Bricks
A great way to support the Marin Museum of Bicycling and the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame!
Situated in a prime location in downtown Fairfax on the busy corner of Sir Francis Drake and Claus Drive, the Legacy Wall is over 33 feet long and 4 feet high. Its design is the profile of the famous “Sleeping Maiden,” Mt. Tamalpais, including her three peaks and Bolinas Ridge.
Red brick tiles on the wall feature custom-engraved messages from Museum/Hall of Fame supporters. The Legacy Wall serves as the main street sign for the Museum and has become a major landmark in the Town of Fairfax. Your brick tile purchases are tax-deductible donations, supporting the capital costs of the museum.
Your legacy will live on in your choice of three brick sizes:
- 12” x 12” $1,000.00 per brick
- 8″ x 8″ $500.00 per brick
- 8″ x 4″ $250.00 per brick
Extras (per brick):
- Custom graphics can be engraved on the 2 larger sizes for an additional $75.00 per brick.
- Want a copy of your brick to put up at home or in the shop? Get duplicate bricks at the time of order for $50.00 each.
- Donor Certificate of Recognition. A custom printed certificate with a photo of the brick in place. A nice keepsake and reminder of the brick installation. $15.00 each.
Each size has its own configuration details for engraving and details are on the order form.
Once you have purchased your brick, come back here and download the order form, fill it out and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail it to us, attn: Cecile. Feel free to write or call us with any questions– we will make sure your brick turns out just right! Since bricks are a natural material, they have natural variations in color and tone from brick to brick.
NOTE: We are currently accepting orders for the last section of the wall. Don’t miss out! Order soon to have your brick included in this important project!