Our Wish List
What’s another way you can get involved and help us with our long-term operations? In-kind donations of course!
Here is a “Wish List” of some things we’re looking for and need to run our day-to-day operations. Can you see anything on the list that you could donate?
Items can be gently used, as long as they are in good cosmetic and working condition. We would consider paying the freight for any items that need shipping if you are not in the local area.
Specialty Items Needed:
- Current model laptop computers: Need both PC and MacBook Pro types
- Current model iPad Air 9.4 inch (Wi-Fi)
- Epson PowerLite Pro Z8350WNL projector (or equal or better)
- Signs, banners and other business printing
- Printing service on plotter (roll-fed printer) for information panels & illustrations
- New sign for the street corner in front of the museum next to the Mt. Tam Wall
- Bicycle Tools
- High-resolution, 11 x 17 color flatbed scanner
- Color 11 x 17 laser printer (RICOH SP-C831DN or equal)
- Comcast fees for a month, quarter or year
- Our building rent for the month or quarter or…?
Previously Donated Items (Thank You to our generous donors!):
- Android or Apple tablet with a 10″ screen (Donated 1/13/15, thank you Julia Violich and John Mecklenburg!)
- 3M Prestige window tinting for gift shop (Donated 12/1/14, thank you Dr. Al Farrell!)
- LED Display lighting (Donated 12/18/14, thank you craigslist!)
- Building Security System (Donated 5/18/14, thank you Anonymous!)
- Lounge area furniture: (Donated 11/10/14, thank you Otis Guy!)
> 1 couch (approx 84″ x 36″)
> 2 chairs (approx 30″ x 30″)
> 1 coffee table (approx 24″ x 48″)
- 500 Marin Museum of Bicycling/MTB Hall of Fame Water bottles: Thank you Specialized Bicycle Components!
- Office Desks, qty: Two (2) (Got free on craigslist, thank you Craig!)
- Office task chairs, qty: Two (2) (Donated 7/2/14, thank you Anonymous!)
- Two (2) computer monitors approx 22-27″ for workstations (Donated 9/20/14, thank you Anonymous!)
- Video projector. HDMI 16 x 9 output, 4500 Lumins minimum with power focus (Donated 6/8/14, thank you Anonymous!)
- 46-50″ LED TV (Thank you Chris Powers!)
- Work bench (labor donated by Kelly Silberberg of Silberberg Construction. Thanks Kelly!)
- Two (2) filing cabinets (Thank you Joe and Connie Breeze!)
- Microwave (Donated 5/8/14, thank you Winnie Seto!)
- Under-counter refrigerator (Thank you Winnie Seto and Matteo Martignoni!)
- Flat file for archive printed materials (Donated 11/18, thank you Winnie Seto and Jim Vendetti!)
If you would like to donate anything on the list, please let us hear from you using the Contact Us page.