The Marin Museum of Bicycling only exists because of thousands of hours of volunteer work, in-kind donations and the financial help of supporters. We have no paid staff. Anything you contribute will be greatly appreciated and put to good and efficient use immediately.
Your donation will go towards meeting many of the expenses of the museum such as:
- Programs and Exhibits
- Facilities maintenance
- And our new expansion project!
We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law, and are safe, secure and private.
4 EASY WAYS TO MAKE A DONATION
3. You can donate by cash, check or credit card— by mail or in person at:
Marin Museum of Bicycling
1966 Sir Francis Drake Blvd
Fairfax, CA 94930 USA
4. You can call us at 415.450.8000 (use ext 103 if after hours)
- Become a member.
- Buy a brick on our Mt. Tam Legacy Wall (last quarter of the wall on sale now!).
- Purchase some cool stuff from our online store or at the museum gift shop- #BikeMuseGifts
- Donate securities! Get a tax deduction for the value of the stock, mutual fund or annuity on the day of donation.
- Donate from your IRA. Click here for more info.
- Include the museum in your estate plans. Your last wishes can leave a lasting legacy. We can accept one-time gifts or endowments.
- Donate a special bicycle, parts or other memorabilia.
- Donate books, magazines, posters, photographs or any item of value.
- Hold your event at the museum.
- Attend an event at the museum.
- Make an in-kind donation from our wish-list.
- Use our Amazon Smile link when shopping on Amazon.
- Make a regular payment (not a donation) or from MMB Invoice.
Questions? Contact Marc Vendetti for more information using our Contact Us page, or call the museum at 415-450-8000 extension 105.